It's the last few days before the 2006 NFL campaign kicks off, so the time is right for some selected video clips to get us fired up. Through the miracle of the internet (especially YouTube), here are some of my favorite moments in Steeler history, and a few others I know you'll enjoy.
First, a few to make your blood boil:
1. Video of TJ Houshmandzadeh shining his shoes with a Terrible Towel
2. Video of the Bengals Who Dey Locker Room Chant
3. Video of the Steelers We Dey Rebuttal: Porter yelling at painted Bengal fans, and Cowher's famous "Who Dey? We Dey!" Locker Room rant
4. Video of locker room postgame vs. Indy: Joey Porter's We Ride chant were he nearly loses his voice
5. Video of 1995 Super Bowl Onside Kick. Cowher's gutsiest call of his career
6. Fan footage of 2000 Mark Bruener TD vs Raiders. He literally carries a guy into the end zone. I was at this game and thought it was the greatest TD I've ever seen.
7. Video of Steelers Parade...featuring Hines Ward's giant foam hat, the Bus, and Cowher's Who Dey part II
8. Video of Hines Ward absolutely destroying Orpheus Roye
9. Video of Neil O'Donnell's Miracle pass to Ernie Mills in 1995 AFC Championship vs. Colts
10. Video of The Immaculate Reception
11. Video of Steelers/Broncos 1997 regular season game...a huge win where Kordell was playing out of his mind. Best part: stands bouncing up and down at Three Rivers.
12. Video highlights from 1994 playoff win vs. Bill Belichick and Browns. His non-genius days.
13. Video highlights from 2002 playoff win vs. the Browns. Greatest playoff comeback in Steeler history
14. Video of 1993 game vs. Bills: Gary Jones destroys Don Beebe
15. Video of 1996 Oilers/Steelers Fight Game. Tomczak is dragged by his facemask, and punter Shayne Edge throws a punch, costing him a fine larger than his game check.
16. Video of 2004 Jets-Steelers Playoff Game. Doug Brien manages to screw up two game winning field goals for GangGreen.
17. Video of Fast Willie Parker's Super Bowl Record TD
18. Video of 1989 Playoff win vs. Houston in the House of Pain. Gary Anderson nails a monster FG in overtime
19 . James Harrison Slams the Browns Fan
20 . Hines Ward crying after AFC Championship Loss in 2005
plus three more favorites:
Bonus 1. Kellen Winslow is a soldier. And he doesn't give a hell.
Bonus 2. Joe Namath drunk and trying to Kiss Suzy Kolber
Bonus 3. Randy Moss fakes moons the Packer fans. That is a disgusting act. It's unfortunate that we had that on our air live.